Free Teeth Whitening Program
At Family Smile Center, Dr. Christine Lee and her staff are committed to your oral health. We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice. That is why all patients 18 years and older whose mouths are healthy enough to qualify and who maintain their accounts in good standing receive complimentary Whitening For Life. We want you to have a healthy, brilliant smile you can be proud of.
Here’s how Whitening For Life starts:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (916) 686-4212 to set up your appointment.
- Each patient must be at least 18 years old. Patient cannot be pregnant or nursing.
- Minimum gum and teeth health are required to receive professional whitening in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums. All decay must be removed and minimally restored at our office within one year of diagnosis.
- The patient and their family must have their account current with Family Smile Center.
- An appointment will be made for impressions to be taken for custom fitted teeth whitening trays. Follow up appointment will then be made for whitening tray fitting, shade recording and instructions for care.
Continuing Whitening for Life:
- At least two continuing care appointments are completed every year, which consist of prescribed cleanings, exams, and appropriate films (x-rays). For periodontal patients, this will be 3 or 4 Hygiene visits each year, depending on your needs. Once a year, at your hygiene appointment, 2 tubes of whitening gel will be given to patient at no charge.
- Every 5 years, new whitening trays can be made at no cost to patient. If custom trays are lost or destroyed before 5 years there will be a cost to the patient.
- Patients who lose eligibility will need to complete 2 continuing care appointments and/or restore all decay to be reinstated.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a Whitening For Life patient, we will be happy to assist you! Call our office at (916) 686-4212
Disclaimer: Family Smile Center has the right to refuse this offer if deemed necessary based on patients health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.